Pewter Tankards, Goblets and Julep Cups.
Pewter is a soft metal alloy traditionally used for tankards and cups that is having a serious resurgence in pubs and cocktail bars alike. Pewter has a longer lifespan than glass and stainless steel, and oxidises slowly, gently darkening over time while keeping its silver / grey appearance. Unlike silver, it does not tarnish.
All in all, Pewter is a stylish and cost effective solution, and if you serve the Julep cocktail, the Pewter Julep Cup is a must!
- 20cl (58oz) Albany Tankard
- 28cl (10oz) Albany Tankard
- Pewter Tulip Goblet 30cl (10.5oz)
- Pewter Julep Cup 29cl (10oz)
- Silver Plated Prince Julep Cup 35cl (12.25oz)
- Julep Cup 38.5cl (13oz)
- Templar Pewter Mug 59cl (20.5oz)
- Rosslyn Pewter Mug 59cl (20.5oz)
- Stainless Steel Julep Cup 39cl (13oz)
- Plain Square Handle Pewter Tankard 14.2cl (5oz)
- Plain Pewter Tankard 28.4cl (9.6oz)
- Plain Square Handled Pewter Tankard 57cl (20oz)
- Pewter Tankard Double Lined 56.8cl (20oz)
- Malt Cup 85cl (30oz)